Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Website Logo



February 5th 

Website Logo

     For my website, I intend to focus on the social illness of obesity.  I want to emphasize how obesity is becoming a global endemic; it is not just prevalent in the United States nowadays.  The logo below is to send the message that obesity is a growing problem (that phrase acts as a pun).  In order to send that message I decided to place the text on a globe to show its prevalence around the world.  I also chose a wide text for the word "Obesity" to correspond to the definition of the word.  So, those who suffer from obesity have a BMI that is too large; therefore, I purposely chose a large text.   The placement of the text is placed in the middle of the cartoon globe to show that obesity is not specified to one particular region of the globe, but to most regions.  What I would like to do with this logo in the future is to curve the word "Obesity" and place the word around the globe multiple times.  However, I am still experimenting with Photoshop and was unable to curve my text. 



3 comments:

  1. This logo is worthless and these kind of logos are copied that can cause to loose the reputation of company. The logo must be real and different from other company's logo so, according to my experience this logo needs a change to be creative by following the latest techniques. Logo Design Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and it sounds pretty interesting and very useful information. Thanks for sharing. keep it up...

    B2B Portals Development company service in india & Best website design company in india & Best website design development company india

    ReplyDelete